Find the answers to your questions,
or contact us.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Colissimo orders are delivered in 3 to 5 working days in metropolitan France. European Union: 4 to 8 working days. Rest of the world: 4 to 12 working days depending on destination.
- Colissimo deliveries are insured. Colissimo shipping costs for France are €3.90 and €1.90 at a relay point. They are offered from 65€ of purchases! For foreign countries, the costs are calculated automatically when placing the order.
- As soon as the order is validated and prepared by our warehouse, you will receive a shipping confirmation email, on which you will find a La Poste tracking number. You can also find this parcel tracking number by logging into your customer account. All you have to do is click on “track my package”, the link will redirect you to the La Poste website.
- It is possible that our emails land in your spam. Double check and if you still have nothing, contact us at email@example.com.
- Unfortunately, it is impossible for us to add or remove one or more products from your order.
- If you have entered the wrong delivery address, we may still be able to change it. It all depends on how the warehouse handles it. If it has already been supported, we will not be able to modify it. But if not, we can update it! Do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org in order to inform us quickly.
- If your order has not yet been processed by our warehouse, we can cancel and refund it. In this case, contact us as soon as possible by email via the address email@example.com. If the order has already been processed by our warehouse, unfortunately it will no longer be possible for us to cancel it.
- We deliver all over the world! 🌍 Shipping costs vary depending on your location.
- Click on the login button at the top right, then click on "create an account". Creating a The smilist™ account gives you access to your order history, tracking links and personal information.
- When logging in, click on “forgot your password? », you will receive in the following minutes an email which will allow you to define a new password.
- It is quite possible that you have not yet created an account with us, even if you have already placed an order online. In this case, all you have to do is create your account in a few seconds. To do this, click on the man at the top right of our site, then click on “create one now”.
- You can subscribe to our Newsletter from the home page of the site, at the very bottom. All you have to do is enter your email in the box provided for this purpose and then click on “validate”. You will receive our new products in preview, tips and exclusive offers throughout the year! (PS: we won't flood your inbox. We promise!)
- It was sent to you as an attachment to your order confirmation email. If you no longer have it, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYMENTS AND RETURNS / PROMO CODES
- You can pay by VISA, Paypal and Apple pay.
- All of your purchases are fully secured with BNP 3D secure technology. It is impossible, even for a hacker, that we discover your credit card numbers.
- You have a period of 14 days from receipt of your order to make a return. To do this, contact our customer service at email@example.com quoting your order number. We will explain the procedure to you 🙂 You will be reimbursed on the card used for payment, upon receipt of the returned product(s), by our logistician and provided that they are intact and unused. Returns are the responsibility of the customer.
- After validating your basket, you will find a box, "promo code", in which you will have to enter your promo code. To validate it, simply click on “apply”. Do not forget to check that the code has been taken into account before validating your order.
- Unfortunately, we won't be able to apply the promo code once your order has been validated, but you can use it for another order depending on the current offers!
THE SMILIST PRODUCTS
- We imagined, thought and created our entire range in France.
- Our formulations are 100% of natural origin, and are purified of all controversial ingredients, such as endocrine disruptors… We use natural active ingredients known and recognized by all, which we have dosed very well for maximum effectiveness.
- Yes ! the products are ECOCERT certified according to the COSMOS standard.
- Our products are sold exclusively on www.thesmilist.co
- Our products have all been tested under dental control, within the framework of clinical studies which have revealed their performance and their cosmetic acceptability, as well as their maximum tolerance for all mouths. Our products comply with European regulation 1223/2009 and are therefore not tested on animals!
- Our products comply with European regulation 1223/2009 and are not tested on animals. Respect for animal welfare is one of the values to which we hold strongly.
- All The Smilist™ products are vegan and no animal testing is performed (as prohibited by European legislation).
- If they are not opened, our products can be kept for up to 3 years! Not to be confused with the shelf life of the products once opened which is indicated on the products (number indicated on the small pot of cream opened at the bottom of the product). Our products can be kept for up to 6 months after opening!
- The toothpaste tube is made of infinitely recyclable aluminium. The serum bottle is made of recyclable glass. The cases are recyclable and made of 40% recycled paper. You can find the sorting instructions on the boxes. To find out more about our commitments, click here.
- Yes ! Our products are suitable for all mouths and are unisex!
- The Smilist™ treatments have not been developed or tested for pregnant or breastfeeding women. We advise against the use by pregnant or breastfeeding women of any product that has not been specially developed for them.
- To keep the toothbrush over time, clean the bristles well after use with water, dry the bristles and store in a dry place. To be replaced every 2 months.
- The Smilist™ products last 2 months with daily use.
- To find out about the techniques of use developed with our expert, we invite you to go to the product sheet for each treatment. Section “how to use it?”
- We have developed the serum for use without trays. You can apply it directly to the enamel before bedtime. Find the techniques of use on its product sheet. Section “how to use it?”
- At The Smilist™, we are convinced that a beautiful smile is a healthy smile in a healthy body. For this, we have added prebiotics in our formulas. These microscopic organisms take care of your oral microbiota by feeding the good bacteria. The key is a healthy and balanced microbiota.
- At The Smilist™, we ban unhealthy synthetic preservatives. We use polysaccharides of natural origin. They are recognized for their high natural preservation properties. This is why our products can be used for up to 6 months after opening, unlike products with very powerful and sometimes allergenic chemical preservatives that can be used for up to 24 months.